Tracking Contributors Linked List Insertion Sort Java Program
Based on the new requirement from your boss to be able to search for contributor’s name, you decide it will be good idea to have the data sorted. You will read the contributor information from a file provided; it is a common delimited (CSV) file. AS each record is read, create a sorted Linked List of the contributors using the insertion sort method. At this point, you no longer need to maintain the stack. Your design should include the following:
Each contributor will have the following information:
• Name: String; //the name of the contributor
• City: String; //the city in which the contributor lives
• Country: String; //the country in which the contributor lives
• Phone: String; //the phone number for the contributor
• Contribution: Double; //the amount of the contribution given by the contributor to the zoo
• ID: Integer; //identifier key for future needs
• Input constructor: //to accept a string for the name and additional information for each contributor(this should call the Add constructor to implement the sorted list)
• Print constructor: //to print out the contributor data
• Print All constructor: //to print the entire list of contributor names
• Add constructor: //to traverse the linked list and find the proper location for adding the instance
• A Fully Documented Program to load the data creating a sorted linked list.
• A Test Plan to show how program runs and can be executed.
• A screen shot showing that the program loaded the data. After the data is loaded perform a Print All showing the sorted list.