PRG 420 Week 4 Simple Commission Calculation Program Part 3
Modify the Week Three Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements. Either a GUI (graphic user interface) program or non-GUI program is acceptable.
• The application will now compare the total annual compensation of at least two salespersons.
• It will calculate the additional amount of sales that each salesperson must achieve to match or exceed the higher of the two earners.
• The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being compared.
The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:
Create a NetBeans project and name it XXXIA4. XXX is your last name. It is important to use your last name so that each student’s project name is unique. When your team evaluation the members’ program, the team will know whom the program belong to. Your system can also load in multiple projects without conflicting project names. The number 4 in the file name is the academic week number.
• The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class.
• The source code must demonstrate the use of Array or ArrayList.
• There should be proper documentation in the source code.
Because NetBeans produces multiple files for one project, the best method to submit an assignment is to zip the files. There should be one project folder created by NetBeans using your project name. Zip the folder. Submit your NetBeans project zip file.