Pizza Parlour Visual Basic Program
I need to create an order form for ordering pizzas. the first screen should be splash screen that displays the name of the Pizza Parlour, a picture and my name and date I created the project.
It should then go to a main form that has the same picture and a menu at the top. The menu should show Order Pizza as the first menu item, Display the Specials as the second menu item and Exit as the third menu item across the top. When the user clicks the first option, a form will be displayed for them to order the pizza they want, for the second one, a form should be displayed to display the specials for the day. When they click on Exit, the program ends with a nice little message telling them, “Goodbye”.
When the user selects the menu option to Order Pizza, the main form should close and the new form should be displayed. On this form I need the following components.
– A textbox to allow them to enter the number of pizzas they want
– Three radio buttons to allow the user to select the size of the pizza where the first one is small for 6.00, the second one is medium for 8.00 and the third one is large for 10.00.
– Three radio buttons for the type of crust they want. , ex. Thin, Thick and
– Display a message that the first topping comes with the price of size of the pizza but every topping after that is 1.00 extra.
– Display a minimum of 8 check boxes for different toppings.
– I need a button that displays a message like, Make my order!
– When the button is pressed, you will add the choices starting with the price, then the size and then the crust type and all of the toppings they chose into an array.
– You are to then close this form and open another form to display the selections.
In this form (called from step 3 to display the selections, I need to put the same menu at the top as is on the first form in step 2..
– I need a combobox of email addresses on the screen where the person will select their email address.
– Also, a button under this stating, Show Order.
– I need to create a data connection to the customer table in the PizzaDelivery Access database. I want to copy the table from the solution explorer right onto the form to create a grid which will display the name of the customer whose email address has been selected. The grid should not be displayed until after the button has been pressed.
– After the customer data has been displayed, I need to fill a listbox with the contents of the array created in the last form to show the user what they ordered.
– Then it should display the total amount due. This includes the sales tax of .06 and any additional items the user selected for toppings.
– The datagrid, listbox and button and label to display the total should all be hidden until the user has entered the email address.
Next is the form to display the specials for the day. On this form as in the last, I need to copy the menu from the form in step 2 to the top.
I need to have a label telling the user to select which, if any, specials they want. They are to click the Calculate Total button displayed at the bottom, to get the number of items selected and how much it would cost.
In here, I need to copy the contents from a sequential file called specials.txt into a list box. The sequential file should contain descriptions and prices. I need at least 6 of each.
3 large pepperoni pizzas with Coke
15.60 would be displayed in the list box.
Once they select the Calculate Total button, they are shown the number of items they selected and the total including tax.
For every amount entered in a text box, it must be validated in a subprogram and they must select something from the size and crust type for the pizza order.