Penn foster Graded Project 41885100 WEB PAGES LISTS AND TABLES
Body Systems is one of the leading manufacturers of home gyms. The company recently hired you to assist in developing their web site. Your first task is to create a Web page for the LSM400, a popular weight machine sold by the company.
You’ll download three files from your My Courses page:
1. smith.txt, describing the features of the LSM400
2. image file, logo.jpg, displaying the company logo
3. smith.jpg, an image of the LSM400
You can supplement these files with any other resources available to you. You’re responsible for the page’s content and appearance.
To complete this task:
1. Create an XHTML file named smith.htm.
2. In the head element, include an appropriate page title, along with a comment describing the purpose of the page, your name, and the date.
3. Include at least one example of each of the following in the document:
c. Ordered or unordered list
d. Character formatting element
e. Inline image
f. Horizontal line
g. Special character
h. Block-level element that is not a heading, paragraph, list, or horizontal line
4. Demonstrate your understanding of inline styles by including at least two different examples of an inline style.
5. Use proper XHTML syntax at all times. Close all two sided tags. Properly nest all tags. Use lowercase element and attribute names. Enclose attribute values in quotes. Include alternate text for non-graphical browsers with inline images.
6. Write your code so that it will be easy to read and understand. (You may download two image files from the Internet and use those, citing where you downloaded the files, and create a list of 3 to 5 features at your discretion.)
7. Save your XHTML file, and then view the resulting Web page in a browser.
8. Submit your completed project.
There are no reviews yet.