Oracle 11g SQL Joan Casteel Chapter 12 Hands-On Assignments
To perform these activities, refer to the tables in the JustLee Books database. Use a subquery to accomplish each task. Make sure you execute the query you plan to use as the subquery to verify the results before writing the entire query.
1. List the book title and retail price for all books with a retail price lower than the average retail price of all books sold by JustLee Books.
2. Determine which books cost less than the average cost of other books in the same category.
3. Determine which orders were shipped to the same state as order 1014.
4. Determine which orders had a higher total amount due than order 1008.
5. Determine which author or authors wrote the books most frequently purchased by customers of JustLee Books.
6. List the title of all books in the same category as books previously purchased by customer 1007. Don’t include books this customer has already purchased.
7. List the shipping city and state for the order that had the longest shipping delay.
8. Determine which customers placed orders for the least expensive book (in terms of regular retail price) carried by JustLee Books.
9. Determine the number of different customers who have placed an order for books written or cowritten by James Austin.
10. Determine which books were published by the publisher of The Wok Way to Cook.
There are no reviews yet.