Create an application that allows the user to enter any five words. The application should create and display a password using the rules specified in Figure 10-39. Use the following names for the solution and project, respectively: Password Solution and Password Project. Save the application in the VbReloaded2015\Chap10 folder. Change the form file’s name to Main Form.vb. (1-3,6,7)
Rules for creating a password:
1. Assign the first letter in each of the five words as the passwords.
2. Insert a dollar sign as the second character in the password.
3. Insert a percent sign as the forth character in the password.
4. Insert a comma as the seventh character in the password.
5. Reverse all of the characters in the password.