ITS320 Module 1 Option 1 Create a Python Application that outputs mouse
Option #1: Create a Python Application
Write a Python Program that outputs this mouse:
_) / _)=
( / _/
1. Install Python3 on your computer if you do not have it already installed it. You can download it from https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-362/.
2. Make sure you check the box to include the Python executable in your environment path.
3. Edit your Python program using your choice of editor such as Notepad, Notepad++, or Idle. Idle is a simple Python interactive development environment that installed with your Python package.
4. Save your Python code using the file name ITS320_CTA1_Option1.py.
5. Execute your Python code in command prompt as python ITS320_CTA1_Option1.
• Submit the text file named ITS320_CTA1_Option1.py that contains your Python code into the Module 1 drop box