INF 231 Week 5 Assignment Final Project Dollars to Coins CPP
The Final Project consists of building an executable monetary conversion program to be submitted by the final day of the course.
Focus of the Project For the program, you will write a utility that converts dollars to coins.
It is a simple program that must have the following:
• Multiple outputs to the screen
• At least one input
• The use of integers and strings
• Looking or repetition with Do..While, If..Else
• Must have some output text to show correct value of coins that would be converted from the dollars.
• Code must include comments explaining your reason for the code section or what the code is doing
• Code must compile
• Whole dollars only. If value is less than 1 or 0, the program should break or exit.
Turn in your source code (.cpp file) to your instructor with your filename including your first and last name and your compiled executable.