CS362 Structured Query Language for Data Management Week 4 IP Extend the Design
Using your Week 1 IP as a starting point, extend the design to accommodate degree programs. The new design should incorporate the following functionalities:
1. A degree has a name and description.
2. What degree is the student working towards? A student can only work on one degree at a time.
3. What classes are necessary to obtain a specific degree?
4. Provide the DDL script to add the tables for the new design changes. Include an updated diagram that shows all the tables in the system.
5. Write the DML script to insert 3 test records in each of the tables in the system. This data will be necessary to write the queries in the next assignment.
Copy and paste the work into your Key Assignment document and include screen shots of each step, describe what you did for each step and paste in the actual SQL text used to perform each step. Upload your document to the Submitted Tasks section.