C# Console Applications
1) Write a C# console application to accomplish the following:
a. Write a C# method which takes in two integer parameters, sums their values and returns the result in the return value.
b. Write a C# method that takes in two integer numbers. In the body of the method, display a table containing three columns-one containing the number, the second the number’s square and the third containing the number’s cube. Use looping to accomplish this. The table should start at the first integer value and end at the second integer value.
2) Write a C# console application to accomplish the following:
1. Prompts the user for the gallons of fuel used during a trip.
2. Prompts the user for the miles driven during a trip.
3. Calculates the miles per gallon for the trip.
The program should allow the user to input the information for three different trips. After all three trips have been entered, the program should display the average MPG per trip and the average MPG over all three trips. An example input/output scenario is below: