Bigger Vision of Athens Lab 5 SQL SELECT statements
For this lab you will be using SQL SELECT statements (and depending on your structure, JOINs) to query your database tables. You will be turning in the results of the following queries:
1. List all Guests in the databases
2. List all Guests who stayed at least one time between January 3rd, 2019 and March 4th, 2019.
3. List all Inventory items and their current quantities and units when the quantity is less than 3
4. List the volunteers and what shift they worked most recently
5. List all donors in alphabetical order
6. List all donors who live in Atlanta and have donated at least $500 dollars.
7. List all donors who live in either Watkinsville or Athens who have made at least two donations.
If you don’t have enough data in your created tables that will allow you to create these queries – add appropriate data to your tables before doing the queries.
Turn in the following:
*A text file containing the SQL commands you used for each question (labelled/comment for each question they satisfy).
*Screenshots for each question’s results
Bigger Vision of Athens You have been asked to develop a database system for the Bigger Vision of Athens Emergency Shelter.
BVoA is a small, community shelter with approximately 142 beds.
The basic goal is to provide hot meals, showers, laundry services, and a place to stay at night for the surrounding community in North Georgia.
The various business functions that the non-profit currently has are:
1. Guest management software: Stores information about guests of the shelter
2. Volunteer management software: Records information about the shelter’s volunteers
3. Scheduling software: Assigns guests and volunteers to specific days of the month
4. Financial management software: Tracks the shelter inventory, financial resources, and operations of the shelter, including donor information
5. Administrative services software: Provide general management and support services for board members not directly related to shelter operations
Examples of shelter software operations include: scheduling guests for the night, scheduling volunteers in advance for certain days, clocking guests and volunteers in and out, recording meals, showers, and laundry services, writing up guests for rule violations, reviewing inventory levels of needed supplies, putting in requests for new supplies, logging board meeting notes, and saving donor information.
The staff at the shelter include 80 full-time personnel and 30 part-time personnel, such as: the executive director, board members, administrative staff, day workers, night workers, job counselors, social services staff, technical support staff, cooking staff, janitorial staff, and security staff.